Here at Sugar Boutique we specialise in baking homemade cupcakes, brownies, cookies and all things sweet.
Our ever changing counter allows you to indulge from a delicious range of cupcakes and themed delights.
Even more reason to pop down and see us.
Promote your business with Cupcakes !
A fantastic way to impress clients, thank colleagues or celebrate product launches.
Our Cakes, cupcakes & cookies will give your event something delicious to remember.
Enquire 01438 221144 for your next event
Delivery / Collection
To confirm an order a non-refundable deposit of 50% of total cost is required. The remaining balance is due 1 week before the order is due for delivery or collection.
High Tea Bookings
- A non refundable deposit of £10.00 must be taken at time of booking.
- Child Portion is available at £15.00 for under 12 years old,
- Children must be accompanied by 2 full paying adults.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for.
- High Tea stands may differ depending on size of booking and table allocation. Menu changes subject to availabilty.
All our cake orders can be collected from our bakery. Upon collection, the full responsibility for the safety of the cake lies with the client. Sugar Boutique will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur after the cake in is your possession.
Wedding cakes or large orders that are eligible for delivery will be free for the first 10 miles from SG3, locations outside of this will be charged accordingly.
Sugar Boutique caters for most dietary requirements.
Please note vegan orders can be cupcakes, cookies and high tea bookings only.
- If your order is cancelled for any reason up to 1 month before the date of the event your deposit paid will be lost due to our non-refundable policy.
- If your order is cancelled with more than a months notice then your non-refundable deposit may be used for other product/services by Sugar Boutique.
- Any cancellation made within 1 week then full payment will be lost due to sugar work started and stock ordered.
High Tea Bookings
- A booking cancelled within 7 days of your reservation will result in the loss of your deposit.
- A booking cancelled with more than 7 days notice, your deposit will be transfered to your new reservation.
You can alter the design of your cake up to 2 weeks before the collection or delivery date. We will do our best to keep the price the same. However, any increase in cost that may arise from the alteration will be charged accordingly.
Please be aware that not all flowers and foliage are safe to be in contact with food. It is your responsibility to check with your chosen florist that any flowers supplied are suitable for this specific use. We cannot be liable for any contamination to our food product that may arise from their misuse.
Any use on non edible items such as diamanté's and lace will only be on the clients request/ with prior arrangement with the client and must be removed before consumption of the cake. It remains the clients responsibility to inform the venue/caterers of this and we accept no responsibility for any harm that may arise from their use.